• Supporting role in the indie feature film, "The Transfiguration", to be released later this year.
• Winter collaboration with anecdota Theater Company at IRT's 3B Development Series.
• Performing in Kim Katzberg's STRAYS at The Brick Theater, following 2015-16 performances at Ars Nova's ANT Fest, BAX, Cloud City, and Ars Nova's Showgasm series.
• Nora performed an excerpt of her newest solo play, SONS at Ars Nova's Showgasm.
• Nora's solo play, HIP was nominated for two New York Innovative Theater Awards: Outstanding Solo Performance and Outstanding Short Script. Read the New York Times review here.
• "Charlie Victor Romeo", the feature film screened at BAMCinematek and is now available on Netflix after theatrical runs at Film Forum and the Downtown Independent. Read the New York Times review here.
• Adjunct Acting Faculty at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts Experimental Theater Wing and New School's Eugene Lang College, Guest Teaching Artist at Naropa University's MFA in Contemporary Performance.